AC Installation In Wylie, Rockwall, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Air conditioners are built to last for around 15 years on average. But, for an AC to last that long, it needs proper care from the very beginning. Improper AC installation in Wylie, TX threatens to undo all the hours you put into research and buy the best AC for your house.
The dangers of improper installation range from poor system performance to serious health hazards. Therefore, you should always contact certified technicians for air conditioner installation in Wylie TX.
We understand that owning an air conditioner comes with several responsibilities, and handling them alone is not easy.
Baez Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is your perfect partner for HVAC services like AC installation in Rowlett, TX. Installing an air conditioner can be chaotic, but with our skills and professionalism, you can be rest assured that your problems will be taken care of. Allow us to guide you throughout the installation process.
Poor airflow remains the most common complaint among people with incorrect AC installation Wylie TX. Insufficient airflow can be due to several reasons. Often, inexperienced technicians fail to put the required amount of refrigerant in the AC. Instead, they either put less refrigerant or add more refrigerant when it already exists in sufficient quantities causing the AC to malfunction.
Another common reason for poor airflow includes insufficient space between the wall and the AC. You might have to call up air conditioner replacement in Wylie, TX, later if this hasn’t been done properly. Sizing and proper space around the unit are important considerations while installing an AC because it leads to unnecessary costs in the future. Ensure that there is sufficient space around the AC unit for proper airflow.
An overworked system spells disaster for your energy bills. For optimum functioning of your AC, several things should be kept in mind during air conditioner installation in Wylie, TX. The placement of the thermostat is one such important factor.
The thermostat should be placed away from the harsh sun, air vents, or lamps. The thermostat placement near these things can overwork it as it messes with the readings. The length of the refrigerant pipes also plays an important role in optimum system functioning. Refrigerant pipes that are too long often hinder the cooling cycle. This overworks the compressor and reduces efficiency.
Leaks and discharges
One of the major causes of water leaks is improper installation of the drainage system. While an AC operates, it causes condensation leading to moisture formation. The dripping water needs an outlet, or it can leak inside the house. Usually, a secondary drip pan is used to collect this water. It is a large pan put underneath the AC unit. It is large enough to cover the entire area of the unit to collect any water that the internal drain pan fails to catch. Secondary pans also have a water discharge line.
Lack of a secondary drip pan can cause mold development as well. Hence, only certified technicians should be contacted for air conditioner repair in Wylie, TX.
Faulty wiring, exposed wires, sloppy final inspection, incorrect load calculation, or rushed installation, all of these can pose serious health risks to you and your family. Hence, hire only experienced and skilled technicians for AC maintenance in Wylie, TX.
Since we have over 30 years of experience, you can count on us for a safe and secure AC installation in Wylie, TX. Our trusted professionals will do the job at minimum cost. Call us today to get an experienced service tech for all your AC installation woes.
If you cannot determine whether you need to replace your air conditioner or if it can work for some more years, here is a small checklist for you to decide better. If your air conditioner satisfies two or more conditions, you should consider for AC replacement in Rowlett, TX:
- If your air conditioner is more than fifteen years old, you cannot regain its efficiency levels irrespective of the repair jobs it demands. Instead of wasting money on repair jobs and maintenance schedules, save it and buy a new model.
- Short cycling is a serious problem that requires immediate professional attention. If your current air conditioner short cycles frequently, it is an alarming indicator that it can break down at any given time, creating unwanted chaos and problems for you.
- Hot and cold pockets may be due to problems with vents or the cooling efficiency of your system. Constant hot and cold pockets in your home can invite other severe problems that may require you to opt for replacement.
- If you notice that your indoor air quality is declining, your air conditioner may be at fault. Your air conditioner is supposed to maintain the indoor air quality of your home as well. Increased breathing problems and skin irritations indicate your system is not working properly.
If you are replacing your air conditioner for the first time, you should know the basics before initiating the plan:
- Firstly, decide which model you need to buy as per your home structure and requirements. A technician who provides air conditioner installation services in Wylie, TX, can help you determine that through accurate calculations.
- Next, you fix an appointment with the installers for installation. They will reach your home and make required modifications to the ducts and pipes to match the new system specifications.
- After modifications, they will remove your current system and install the new one perfectly to avoid installation problems.
- They will run the new system in front of you to assure you that there were no faults in the installation and that your system can continue working.
If your furnace is old as well, the installers will advise you to replace it altogether to save money in the long run. Moreover, some specific latest models provide discounts due to the latest and environment-friendly technology used in them.
Proper Air Conditioner Installation In Wylie, TX Matters!
ASXC18 – Air Conditioner
High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- UP TO 19 SEER
- ComfortBridge™ technology compatible
- High-efficiency, Two-Stage Scroll Compressor
Replacing an improperly functioning air conditioner is the best choice for you and your family. The safety, comfort, and efficiency levels a new air conditioner provides are unmatched. You get several benefits after installing a new air conditioner, like high indoor air quality levels, balanced monthly energy bills, decreased breathing issues, proper cooling, and lesser repair jobs each working cycle.
However, you should know a reliable, trustworthy, and experienced HVAC company to help you with AC replacement in Wylie, TX, and Baez Heating & Cooling is the right one. We use the latest gadgets compatible with your new system for a better installation process and results. Also, we will provide you with several tips to take proper care of your new system so that it lasts long. Contact us to know more about our working process.