There are several types of furnaces in the market that may suit your home’s needs. Electric furnaces are a popular option, since they may be erected practically anywhere because electrical wiring is so abundantly available.
They are safer than flame furnaces since there are no dangerous or flammable fumes. Even though electric furnaces are frequently less efficient than flame furnaces, technological improvements have made electricity a practical choice for reducing power use.
Just as important as the quality of the electric furnace itself is the quality of the electric furnace servicing. If you want your furnace to work well and dependably, you should schedule furnace maintenance in Wylie, TX with a professional.
When Should You Service Your Furnace?
Regular maintenance by a professional of a furnace installation in Wylie, TX, reduces the likelihood of a breakdown occurring at an inopportune time. It keeps your furnace operating at peak efficiency all year.
Avoid fires caused by faulty heating elements by inspecting each component for signs of damage, loosening, and dirt buildup. Changing the filters, resetting the thermostat, and replacing the heat strips are all part of annual maintenance.
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
- The unit is not turning on: With age, starting and maintaining a furnace becomes more challenging. During the day, you may need a repair if you have to restart your furnace or start the unit repeatedly.
- Issues with your thermostat: A thermostat malfunction may result in a furnace problem. Turn off the power, clean the dust and dirt cover, and then take the cover off. The temperature is higher than the ambient temperature. After that, set the thermostat five degrees above the room’s temperature. The furnace should turn on as a result. Replace the batteries if this does not resolve the issue.
- Unusual smell: Most furnaces release a little aroma of the fuel they burn at some point while running, especially when they are first switched on. However, you might need to get your furnace repaired right away if the smell continues and intensifies. Get in touch with a professional for furnace repair in Wylie, TX.
- Faulty motor: The registers may not have been heated even though the furnace may have started. The fan not working is something else you might have seen. The blower motor might have overheated if that were the case. If the fan motor in your furnace breaks down, your home will lose heat.
- Old electrical system: Your furnace may not function correctly due to several electrical problems, such as broken or outdated wiring and an electrical panel that cannot handle all of your equipment. Since the thermostat or the heating system might cause these problems, diagnosing them can be challenging.
Maintaining Your Furnace with The Help Of A Professional.
Although an electric furnace typically lasts 10 years longer than a gas furnace, it requires regular maintenance to avoid emergency service. Without routine maintenance, you can’t expect your electric furnace to last very long for you. To lessen the need for electric furnace repair, arrange yearly furnace maintenance in Rowlett, TX.
Hire our experts
If you need furnace services, contact Baez Heating & Air Conditioning. Our experts will ensure your furnace is working to its full efficiency and potential.
Furnace Repair – Servicing the Wylie, Rockwall, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
At Baez Heating and Air Conditioning, you will get quick & reliable furnace maintenance Wylie, TX. We have trained technicians who will get your system running. Call (214) 404-6186 for more information.